Driving abroad.

Driving abroad

Q. I’m thinking of moving abroad. What are my options?
A. Vehicles can only be moved to countries within the European Union. If you’re moving within the EU, please contact us. We’ll review your information and send out an authorisation letter entitling you to take the car with you.
You can contact us by:
Phone: 0370 847 0700

Q. Can I take my car abroad on holiday?
A. Yes, but you need to ensure you have a V5 logbook, insurance and repair and maintenance details (if applicable) with you.