Protect yourself from damage to your alloy wheels.
Alloy Wheel Insurance by smart helps ensure your smart is kept in a showroom condition. The policy enables you to claim for accidental and malicious damage to your Alloy Wheels.
How it works
Should your Alloy Wheels suffer accidental or malicious damage simply register your claim by phone and complete a claims form. Painted wheels will either be repaired on a mobile basis or replaced dependent on the extent of damage. Diamond cut wheels will be replaced only.
Why choose Alloy Wheel Insurance by smart?
• You can choose the term of your policy from 24 and 48 months.
• You are covered for 10 repairs or 4 replacement Alloy Wheels, up to your aggregate claims limit as detailed in your policy schedule, throughout the policy duration.
• If the damage cannot be repaired to the smart standard, the Alloy Wheel will be replaced with a brand new smart Alloy Wheel.
• When making a claim, your motor insurance no claims bonus will not be affected.
• No Excess applies for repaired Alloy Wheels. A £45 Excess applies for the replacement of your Alloy Wheel.
For more information on eligibility and exclusions, please ask your Business Manager.
The product is only available at participating retailers.
The insurance is accepted and underwritten by Lloyd’s Syndicate 5820 which is managed by ANV Syndicates Limited on behalf of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited. Lloyds Syndicate 5820 managed by ANV Syndicates Limited 1 Minster Court, Mincing Lane , 4th Floor, EC3R 7AA is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Their FCA registration number is 312143. AutoProtect (MBI) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No. 312143.