Terms and Conditions for the Mercedes-Benz Cars UK online prize draw to win tickets to Linkin Park's One More Light Tour
London O2 Arena 3 July 2017, London O2 Academy Brixton 4 July 2017 and Birmingham Barclaycard Arena 6 July 2017.
Customers resident in the UK and Northern Ireland aged 18 and older, who click the entry button(s) on the online form within the e-mail (the “Form”) between 27 June 2017 (the “Start Date”) and 28 June 2017 (the “Closing Date”), will be entered into a free prize draw (the “Draw”) for a chance to win 1 pair of seated tickets to Linkin Park’s One More Light Tour for their chosen date(s) (12 tickets available for each date) (the “Prize”).
The following terms and conditions apply to the Draw:
The Promoter is Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Limited, Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA (the “Promoter”).
1. To enter into the Draw for the Prize you must click the entry button(s) on the Form for your chosen date(s) between the Start Date and Closing Date as defined above.
2. Any entries received either before the Start Date and/or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Draw.
3. There is a limit of one entry per person per date, subject to a limit of one Prize per person.
4. Employees of the Promoter and its group companies, their agencies and families, dealer network and anyone professionally connected with the Draw are not eligible to enter.
5. The winners of the Prize for each date will be selected at random on Wednesday 28 June 2017 from all valid entries received in relation to that date (“the Winners”). The selection of the Winners shall be conducted by the Promoter under the supervision of an independent observer, and the selection will be final.
6. Once the Winners have been selected, they will be notified via telephone from Wednesday 28 June 2017 and the Promoter will provide instructions for the Winners to collect their Prize.
7. In the event that a Winner is selected for more than one date the promoter will ask the Winner of their preference and the Promoter will then select a new winner for the alternative date(s) from the remaining entrants received.
8. In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with any Winner within 24 hours of the Draw, the Promoter may elect to select a new winner from the remaining entrants and no alternative shall be offered.
9. There is no cash alternative available and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. All transportation costs associated with the Prize shall be borne by the Winners.
11. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified, but will be entitled to request details of the Winner by writing to the registered office of the Promoter (as shown above).
12. Any entrant and/or participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from this Draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold any Prize under these terms and conditions if they have been breached. In the event of breach, the draw will be re-opened.
14. No purchase is necessary.
15. The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale, used for competitions, coupled or bundled with any other product or services, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
17. Entry into the draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The Winner agrees to use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Draw at any time without notice.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
21. The Draw shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with it.