Goodwood - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Hospitality or Entry Tickets to the Goodwood Festival of Speed
Thursday 29 June 2017 – Sunday 2 July 2017.
Every person who is resident in the UK and Northern Ireland aged 18 and older, who clicks the entry button on the online form within the e-mail (the “Form”) between 6 April 2017 (the “Start Date”) and 8 April 2017 (the “Closing Date”), will have the opportunity to be entered into a free prize draw (the “Draw”). Each entrant will be entered into the Draw for a chance to win either 1 pair of hospitality tickets (8 tickets available) or 1 pair of entry only tickets (40 tickets available) for the Goodwood Festival of Speed which shall take place between 29 June 2017 and 2 July 2017 (the “Prize”).
The following terms and conditions apply to the Draw:
The Promoter is Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Limited, Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA (the “Promoter”).
- To enter into the Draw for the Prize you must click the entry button on the email. The Draw will be open between the Start Date and Closing Date as defined above.
- Any entries received either before the Start Date and/or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Draw.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- The winners of the Prize will be selected at random on 10 April 2017 from all valid entries received (“the Winners”). The selection of the Winners shall be conducted by the Promoter under the supervision of an independent observer, and the selection will be final.
- The first 4 Winners drawn will win a pair of hospitality tickets for the event, the next 20 Winners drawn will win a pair of entry only tickets to the event.
- Once the Winners have been selected, they will be notified via telephone from Monday 10 April 2017.
- The Promoter shall inform each Winner of the allocated date for their Prize, which for the avoidance of doubt will be any date from 30 June 2017 – 2 July 2017. The date allocated cannot be changed by the Promoter and is non-negotiable.
- In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with any Winner within 24 hours of the Draw, the Promoter may elect to select a new winner from the remaining entrants and no alternative shall be offered.
- There is no cash alternative available and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All transportation costs associated with the Prize shall be borne by the Winners.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified, but will be entitled to request details of the Winner by writing to the registered office of the Promoter (as shown above).
- Any entrant and/or participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from this Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold any Prize under these terms and conditions if they have been breached. In the event of breach, the draw will be re-opened.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale, used for competitions, coupled or bundled with any other product or services, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
- Entry into the draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Winner agrees to use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Draw at any time without notice.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
- The Draw shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with it.