smart fortwo prime sport premium.
16-inch 8-Y-spoke alloy wheels painted in black, with front tyres: 185/50 R 16, rear tyres: 205/45 R 16.
Wheel house liners.
By lowering the prime sport premium's suspension by 10mm, a faster performing vehicle is the result. As such, the prime sport premium comes equipped with wheel house liners, branded with smart lettering, to fully complete the look.
Revamped exhaust system.
Alongside the new wheel house liners, the prime sport premium's exhaust has been given an upgrade. The chrome plated tailpipe comes as part of a brand new exhaust system, perfect for pushing the limits within the confines of your city environment.
The interior boasts a multifunction sports steering wheel in perforated leather, to keep you in control when behind the driver’s seat. This goes hand in hand with the brushed stainless steel pedals, which complement the black interior and upholstery with grey topstitching. What’s more, know that heated seats for both the driver and front passenger will keep you comfortable on your travels.
- Heated and electrically adjustable exterior mirrors
- Rear parking assistance sensors
- smartphone intergration: 7-inch capacitive multi-touch display; FM twin tuner and AM tuner; AUX/USB interface (centre console); voice control; Bluetooth® interface with hands-free system; audio streaming for music transfer; 3D navigation system with maps for the whole of Europe incl. 3 years of LIVE services (individually extendable thereafter); 4 speakers incl. 2 tweeters in mirror triangle
- MirrorLink: Display MirrorLink-compatible smartphone apps on the 7-inch TFT display (Android phones only)
- 16-inch 8-Y-spoke alloy wheels (R95) painted in black, with front tyres: 185/50 R16, rear tyres: 205/45 R 16
- Exhaust system with chrome plated tailpipe
- Panoramic roof with sun protectionIncluding sunglasses holder for driver and grab handle for front passenger.
- Radiator trim in black
- Suspension lowered by 10 mm
- Wheel house liners with smart lettering
- 3-spoke multifunction sports steering wheel in perforated leather (with gearshift paddles for models with twinamic automatic transmission)
- Brushed stainless steel sports pedals with rubber studs
- Dashboard and door centre panel in black fabric
- Dashboard instruments with cockpit clock and rev counter
- Grab handle for front passenger
- Sunglasses holder
- Upholstery in black leather with grey topstitching
Functions and electrics.
- Heated seats for driver and front passenger
71 hp (52 kW) petrol
3-cylinder in-line engine, 999 cc, with automatic start/stop system
5-speed manual transmission
Basic OTR pricing is shown in the below table. To see full pricing information for the fortwo coupé prime sport premium model line, please visit the ebrochure:
|Model line||Total RRP excl. VAT (£)||Total RRP incl. VAT (£)||Vehicle Excise Duty (£)¹||Rec. OTR price (£)²||P11D value (£)||BIK tax rate 2017/18 (%)|
|prime sport premium||10,858.34||13,030.00||120.00||13,505.00||13,330.00||17|
²Recommended on-the-road price: these prices reflect the Road Fund Licence applicable to the standard model plus £355 additional costs necessary to put your car on the road. Included are a standard UK delivery charge (£275 incl. VAT), new vehicle registration fee (£55) and number plates (£25 incl. VAT). VAT is calculated at the standard rate of 20%. Prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notice